As an Influencer, leveraging social media is essential for engaging with your followers and driving traffic to your vanity page. Remember, it is your loyal followers who look to you for the best product recommendations and quality content. We’ve put together some ideas for sharing your URL on various social networks to help spread the word about your shop on Amazon.
In this article, you will:
· Learn various ways you can share your page and product links on social media
· View real examples of social shares from current influencers
· See helpful links for more information about disclosure
· Utilize the bio line by adding a link to your influencer page. You can reference this in product-specific posts so that your followers know where they can find your page.
· In product-related posts, let your followers know they can shop all of the products featured in your posts by clicking on the link in your bio.
· Instagram stories have become an extremely popular way to engage with followers. Instagram stories that have not been pinned have a 24-hour life span and are a great, authentic way to get more eyes on your profile and content. Stories are also a less formal way to remind your followers that you’re helping them find the best products and give you an outlet to showcase your personality.
· With the Instagram Stories highlight feature, you can now extend the life of your story by pinning it to the top of your profile. These stories will live permanently on your profile until you delete them, giving you a great new way to show off products and talk about your page!
· Add a link to your influencer page in the “About” section of your profile.
· Facebook stories, like Instagram Stories have a 24-hour life span and are a great, authentic way to get more eyes on your profile and content. Stories are also a less formal way to remind your followers that you’re helping them find the best products and give you an outlet to showcase your personality.
· Link the “Shop Now” button to your influencer page. To add the “Shop Now” button, click “Add a button” below your cover photo and select the ‘Shop’ button from the drop-down menu. If you don’t see this option, check out Facebook’s customization help page and click on “Call to action.”
· In product-related posts, include a link to your vanity URL along with a link to the product you are posting about.
· Add a link to your influencer page in the “About” section of your YouTube channel.
· Add a link in the description of your videos. You can also share links to specific products that you mention or show in your videos.
· Mention your URL during your video and include a banner ad that links to your influencer page.
· Add a link to your influencer page in your Twitter bio line.
· Tweets are simple and short – giving you an easy way to spread the word about your page frequently. Include a link to your vanity URL if the character count allows. If not, let your followers know they can click on the link in your bio.
Website & Blog
· Visitors to your website and blog are coming to read about the products and items that you recommend. Consider your audience and think carefully about what content they want to see.
· While older blog posts and content can still be valuable to your readers, writing new content on a regular cadence is beneficial. Be sure to include links to specific products that you write about, and include your vanity URL as a “one stop shop” for all of the items you recommend on your blog or website.
· Like Instagram stories, Snapchat stories give you a quick, unique way to give your followers a teaser about your shop on Amazon! Take a video or snap a photo of your favorite product(s) to create some buzz about your influencer page.
· If you have a podcast or other audio medium you use to connect and engage with fans, you can use that as an opportunity to tell them about your shop on Amazon.
DisclosuresAny time you include an affiliate link, it’s important to disclose that to your audience. They will trust you more if you are transparent about where you are directing them when you share links.
What do you think?
Do you have a suggestion or comment about the Associates Central website? Let us know.