• Go to your vanity page (www.amazon.co.uk/shop/YourHandle).
• You will see an “owner view.” If this is your first time creating an Idea List, we have made your existing list your first category, but you will likely want to modify and re-name it. To do this, click on the pencil underneath the list name. Change the name of the list and add a description. Note: the owner view is just for you. Once you change the name of the list, it will update in the public view as well. If you see other lists on your page, it’s because you have created Idea Lists in the past. You can choose to keep these lists on your page or delete them.
• Any Idea Lists you create under this account will be rendered on your Influencer storefront as well.
• To make a new list, click on the ‘Create an Idea List’ button on the owner view of your page.
• Add products to your list. There are two ways to do this:
1.) Type into the search bar to see products that match the search. Click the + in the upper left corner to add the product to your list.
2.) You can also go to a specific product page on Amazon.com, find the “Add to List” button under Add to Cart, and add the product to the list name you just created.
Check out our step by step video: here