Earn £4.50 bounty when promoting Amazon Music Unlimited
How can I earn £4.50 bounty for every Amazon Music Unlimited signup?
- 1. Promote the ‘Amazon Music Unlimited 30-Day Free Trial' on your Website. To do so, either create an Associate-link or use one of our ready-made banners.
- 2. Visitors of your page will click on the Link/Banner and will be redirected to the Amazon Music Unlimited signup page.
- 3. You earn a £ 4.50 bounty for every Amazon Music Unlimited sign Up you generate.
Great benefits of Amazon Music Unlimited include:
- Unlimited access to 50 million songs – including all the latest and greatest artists and albums, as well as thousands of playlists and stations
- New music all the time – the newest releases as soon as they are available
- Ad-free listening – uninterrupted, high quality audio
- Offline listening – download to listen to your favourite music, wherever you are
- Hands-free listening with Alexa – exclusive voice features
How can you promote Amazon Music services?
If your audience might be interested in music streaming, then this is the perfect bounty for you to earn extra money.
There are several easy ways to start earning, e.g. by creating an article about Amazon Music Unlimited or by using the ready-made banners across your website or network.
Get Links here (don't forget to include your Tag ID):
Click here for banners.
Frequently Asked Questions
- How can I earn a bounty when my visitors sign up for the Amazon Music Unlimited 30-day free trial?
Associates are eligible to earn a bounty for each referred visitor who signs up for a Amazon Music Unlimited 30-Day Free Trial.
Associates are eligible to receive £4.50 for each Amazon Music Unlimited free trial provided:
1. Your visitor is eligible for an Amazon Music Unlimited 30-day trial.
2. The banner directs your visitors to the designated landing page.
3. Your visitor completes his/her 30-day trial registration.
If a visitor you refer signs up for an Amazon Music Unlimited free trial through any other web page (for instance, when prompted during the checkout process on Amazon.co.uk), you will not earn the bounty.
- Is Amazon Music Unlimited only available to Prime customers?
No, it is open to any eligible customer. Prime customers can however sign up and subscribe at a discounted rate.
- Does Prime Music still exist?
Yes, Prime Music is accessible within the same Amazon Music app as Amazon Music Unlimited.
- Does a visitor need to complete the Amazon Music Unlimited 30-day Free Trial before I get paid?
No. You will be paid a bounty for all eligible Amazon Music Unlimited Free Trials initiated regardless of whether the visitor completes 30-days of their Amazon Music Unlimited Free Trial, or not.
- How can I track how many Amazon Music memberships I have referred?
You can view your earnings for eligible Amazon Music memberships by logging into Associates Central and viewing the Earnings Report. Bounty earnings will be listed under Miscellaneous Referrals Summary. Be sure to check “combined reports” when accessing.
- Is everyone eligible for an Amazon Music Unlimited free trial? ?
A customer is eligible for a free-trials as long as they (a) have not taken an Amazon Music Free Trial within the preceding 12 months on the associated account or credit card for either service and (b) are over 18. Amazon may update the eligibility requirements.
- What constitutes a valid purchase?
An Amazon Music Free Trial must be entered with a valid credit card which is note declined. Amazon may update the definition of a valid purchase.
- Does the bounty value change according to which Amazon Music Unlimited Price Plan the customer chooses?
No, you will be paid the same £4.50 bounty upon the sign up for a Free Trial irrespective of the value of the plan.
- Is Amazon Music Unlimited exclusively available on Echo?
No. The Amazon Music app is available on Fire devices, iOS, Android, Web, PC and Mac and any device on which Alexa has been integrated such as SONOS.
- Does a customer of Prime Music have the same voice activation benefits on Alexa?