Earn a £3 bounty when promoting the Kindle Unlimited 30-Day Free Trial
How can I earn a £3 bounty for every referred Kindle Unlimited 30-Day Free Trial?
1. Promote the 'Kindle Unlimited 30-Day Free Trial' on your Website. To do so, either create an Associate-link or use one of our ready-made banners.
2. Visitors of your page will click on the Link/Banner and will be redirected to the Kindle Unlimited signup page.
3. You earn a £3 bounty for every Kindle Unlimited Free Trial Sign Up you generate.
What is the Kindle Unlimited 30-Day Free Trial offer?
The Kindle Unlimited Free Trial is a great way for customers to explore over 1 million books, thousands of audiobooks, and popular magazines on any device.
Great benefits of Kindle Unlimited include:
- Unlimited Access to over 1 Million eBooks
- Rotating selection of popular magazines
- Thousands of books with audible narration
- Read anytime, on any device with the free Kindle app
After the 30-day free trial, the monthly subscription fee is £7.99 and members have the option to cancel their subscription anytime.
What is Kindle Unlimited?
Kindle Unlimited is a service that allows you to read as much as you want, choosing from over 1 million titles and thousands of audiobooks.
Freely explore new authors, books, and genres from mysteries and romance to sci-fi and more. You can read on any device. It's available for £7.99 a month and you can cancel anytime.
Find out more about Kindle Unlimited
How can I promote Kindle Unlimited?
To promote the Kindle Unlimited 30-Day Free Trial, all you have to do is feature our link or one of our ready-made banners on your website.
Get Links here (don't forget to include your Tag ID):
Get Banners here:
Frequently Asked Questions
Can I earn a bounty or advertising fees when my visitors sign up for the Kindle Unlimited 30-day free trial?
From August 1, 2018, Associates are eligible to earn a bounty for each referred visitor who signs up for a Kindle Unlimited 30-Day Free Trial.
Associates are eligible to receive £3 for each Kindle Unlimited free trial provided:
1) your visitor is eligible for a Kindle Unlimited free trial,
2) your visitor signs up without using manual verification, and
3) your visitors use your promotional links for the free trial and redirect to the designated landing page: https://www.amazon.co.uk/kindle-dbs/hz/signup?tag=AssociateTrackingID
If a visitor you refer signs up for a Kindle Unlimited free trial through any other web page (for instance, when prompted during the checkout process on Amazon.co.uk), you will not earn the bounty.
Is everyone eligible for a Kindle Unlimited trial?
Customers are eligible for a free trial as long as they have not signed up for a free trial within 12 months on the associated account or credit card.
What constitutes a valid purchase?
A Kindle Unlimited trial must be entered with a valid credit card.
Does a visitor need to complete the Kindle Unlimited 30-day Free Trial before I get paid?
No. You will be paid a bounty for all eligible Kindle Unlimited Free Trials initiated regardless of whether the visitor completes 30-days of their Kindle Unlimited Free Trial, or not.
How can I track how many Kindle Unlimited sign-ups I have referred?
You can view your earnings for eligible Kindle Unlimited sign-ups by logging into Associates Central and viewing the Earnings Report. Bounty earnings will be listed under Miscellaneous Referrals Summary. Be sure to check 'combined reports'
What are the membership cancellation details?
It is important to highlight the following cancellation details to your visitors, which will minimize contacts to customer service. At the end of the 30-day Kindle Unlimited trial period, membership will automatically be renewed in a paid subscription for £7.99 per month. Customers can cancel their subscription at any time from their Account by adjusting the membership settings.