AmazonFresh Associates Programme Bounty
Earn £3 for every AmazonFresh trial sign-up
If your website focuses on food and everyday essentials or your visitors are interested in food related products then this is the perfect bounty for you to earn extra money.
You can earn £3 for visitors referred from your site who sign up for the AmazonFresh 30-day free trial.
What is AmazonFresh?
AmazonFresh offers grocery delivery for Amazon Prime & Fresh members. Members can enjoy:
- Groceries and more - everyday essentials, top brands, favourites from Whole Foods Market and specialities from local shops all together in one basket.
- Products you love at prices you can trust - top brands on AmazonFresh are at least 9% cheaper than leading supermarkets according to independent research. (Brand View, 1 March, 2018, http://amazon.co.uk/fresh-brandview).
- Order today, deliver today - we deliver at no extra cost on all orders over £40 with one-hour slots from 7AM-10PM every day, including same day.
- Guaranteed fresh – or it’s on us - we guarantee the freshness of all our products, if any product does not arrive fresh simply customers can contact us for a refund.
After a free trial shoppers can continue to enjoy AmazonFresh for only £3.99/month. They can cancel online at any time.
How can you promote AmazonFresh?
You can earn £3 with three simple steps:
- Place our ready-made banners across your website or network.
- Link the banner to an AmazonFresh’s 30-day trial landing page (don't forget to include your ID).
- Earn £3 for each visitor who successfully enrolls for an AmazonFresh 30-day trial.
Start promoting AmazonFresh now
Get Links Here: »
(don't forget to include your associate ID)
Get banners here: »
Bounty Details & FAQ for AmazonFresh trial sign-up
>>Who is eligible for an AmazonFresh 30-day trial?
To sign up to the Fresh, a customer must:
- Have an Amazon.co.uk accouny.
- Be an Amazon Prime member.
- Register an AmazonFresh eligible delivery address. Click here for the list of eligible postcodes.
*Non-Prime customers are eligible provided they sign up to a Prime and Fresh free trial at the same time (part of the sign-up flow).
>>How can I earn a bounty or advertising fees when my visitors sign up for the AmazonFresh 30-day trial?
Beginning December 1, 2017, UK Associates are eligible to receive a bounty for each referred visitor who signs up for an AmazonFresh 30-day trial.
You are eligible to receive £3 for each 30-day trial provided:
- Your visitor is eligible for an AmazonFresh 30-day trial.
- The banner directs your visitors to the designated landing page.
- Your visitor completes his/her 30-day trial registration.
If a visitor you refer signs up for an AmazonFresh trial through any other web page (for instance, when prompted during the checkout process on Amazon.co.uk), you will not earn the bounty.
>>Can I earn a bounty or advertising fees for AmazonFresh paid memberships?
If your referred visitor subscribes the monthly AmazonFresh membership upon completion of the 30-day trial the paid AmazonFresh subscription is not eligible for advertising fees or an additional bounty.
>>Do I need to use a special landing page in order to earn a bounty for AmazonFresh 30-day trial?
Yes. You must use the designated landing page (or any successor pages) in order to earn the bounty. The link is https://www.amazon.co.uk/afx/nc/primefreshbenefits?&tag=AssociateTrackingID
>>Does a referred visitor need to complete the AmazonFresh 30-day trial before I get paid?
You will be paid a bounty for all eligible AmazonFresh 30-day trials regardless of whether the visitor completes the 30-day trial or not.
>>What assets are available to promote the AmazonFresh 30-day trial?
You will find text links and banners to support the AmazonFresh 30-day free trial here:
Get Links Here: »
(don't forget to include your associateID)
Get banners here: »
The following banner sizes are available to support your promotional efforts:
300x250, 160x600, 120x90, 250x250, 468x60, 234x60, 728x90 and 320x50