Audible Associates Programme
What is Audible?
Audible is a membership service that gives customers access to the world's largest selection of audiobooks, as well as podcasts, exclusive originals and more. Download the free Audible app to start listening on your iOS or Android device. You can also listen on any Alexa-enabled device, compatible Fire tablets, Kindle, Sonos devices and more.
An Audible trial offers a great way for a new customer to try audiobooks and make the most of every moment.
With their trial, a customers will receive:
- One free audiobook of their choice - theirs to keep, even if they cancel. Prime customers receive two
audiobooks in their trial.
- The ability to choose from an incredible selection of audiobooks including best sellers, new releases, sci-fi,
romances, mysteries, classics and more.
- Unlimited listening to the Plus Catalogue - thousands of Audible Originals, podcasts and select
- After 30 days, they will receive 1 book each month and continue to have unlimited access to the Plus Catalogue for just £7.99/month (renews automatically).
- Cancel easily anytime.
- £5.00 earned when an eligible customer takes a trial.
- £8.00 earned when an eligible customer takes a full price £7.99/month membership, or a discounted membership (during selected promotional periods only)
Start Promoting Now
To create text and image links for Audible memberships or individual audiobook titles, simply search for a specific Audible product ASIN in the Associates Central homepage tool.
Click here for links
(don't forget to replace "AssociateTrackingID" with your own Associate ID)
You can also promote specific titles, which will enable you to create a diverse experience for your audience and showcase different content.
How to promote specific audiobooks:
1. Use this URL as a base:
2. Search for the audiobook you want to promote. Head to https://www.amazon.co.uk/ , click on “All” on the top left hand side and filter by “Audible Audiobooks”.
3. Once you have selected a specific audiobook, go to the “Product details” section on the audiobook’s page and copy the code that appears next to ASIN.
4. Replace ASIN in the URL above with the ASIN code.
5. Include your associate ID.
Suggested best sellers:
1. Atomic Habits:
2. Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone, Book 1:
Frequently Asked Questions
- Can I earn a bounty for sign-ups I refer through the Audible.co.uk website?
No. You can only earn bounties for Audible products and services that are sold on Amazon.co.uk.
- Does a visitor need to complete the Audible Free Trial before I get paid?
No. You will be paid a bounty for all eligible Audible Free Trials initiated regardless of whether the visitor completes 1-, 17- or 30-days of their Audible Free Trial.
- How can I track how many Audible sign-ups and purchases I have referred?
You can view your earnings for eligible Audible purchased by logging into Associates Central and viewing the Earnings Report. Bounty earnings will be listed under Miscellaneous Referrals Summary. Be sure to check “combined reports” when accessing.
- Is everyone eligible for an Audible trial?
A customer may take a trial as long as they have not taken a free trial within the last 12 months on the associated account or credit card.
- What constitutes a valid purchase?
An Audible trial must be entered with a valid credit card. Any purchase must not be declined.