EU Associates Programme Excluded ProductsThis Excluded Products page is part of the Operating Agreement that governs your participation in the Amazon EU Associates Programme. This page sets out Excluded Products. We recommend frequently reviewing this page for modifications. All capitalised terms used below that are not defined on this page have the meanings given to them in the Operating Agreement. In the event of any conflict between this Excluded Products page and the Operating Agreement or any of the other Operational Documentation, this Excluded Products page will prevail.
The following are Excluded Products:
- Any product or service sold on a site linked to from an Amazon Site (e.g., a product or service listed through our “Product Ads” programme or sold on a site linked to from a banner ad, sponsored link, or other link displayed on an Amazon Site);
- Any wireless service plan offered through an Amazon Site and not sold or fulfilled by us;
- Any gift card that is not redeemable on an Amazon Site;
- Any digital Kindle product purchased as a subscription (e.g., Kindle newspaper subscriptions, magazine subscriptions, blog subscriptions, etc.); or
- Products with any of the following ASINs: No excluded ASINs at present.
In addition, the following are Excluded Products for certain categories of Associate. If you are not enrolled in the Programme as an Associate in one of these categories, then you are not affected by these exclusions and will be eligible to earn advertising fees on these Products:
No excluded ASINs at present.